CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

My List Life


1) Two Books I'd like to read:
I'd like to read "The last of the Mohicans" and "The Jungle book". Because they are the books what told about adventures and wildlife, I'm interested in those things.
2) Two movies I'd like to see:
The most exciting movies I like are "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "Transformers", because of the musics.
3) Two people I'd like to meet: (alive)
I want to meet Paul McCartney and Johnny Deep, because they are the people who are in the band and the film I like most.
4) Two people I'd like to meet: (dead)
I want to meet Einstein and Edison because they are very famous for inventions.
5) Two instruments I'd like to learn how to play:
I'd like to play guitar and piano. Because I've known a little about these.
6) Two sports I'd like to learn how to play:
My favorite sports I've played for many years and I love them so much that are tennis and soccer. I want to play as a professional.
7) Two girls I'd like to marry:
I don't know, because I haven't met my perfect girl and I haven't fell in love yet.
My sport...






0 comments: